- Merewell’s ad units accept both standard image file formats and rich media creatives, up to Flash 9. We work with all third party ad technologies, including Motif, Eyeblaster, PointRoll, and Klipmart with up to a 100k polite download.
- Expanding ads require user-initiation with a mouseover or click and audio ads require user-initiation with a click. Both need a prominent close/stop button.
- 5x looping restriction for all sizes except 300×250
- 90 second limit on animation for all sizes except 300×250
- For publisher-served campaigns, the maximum serve is two creatives per site/size.
- For publisher-served Flash, we need the following code inserted into the swf file: getURL(_root.clickTAG, “_blank”);Please note that the code must be exactly as above with capital “TAG” to avoid errors.
- We support Flash banners up to Flash 9 and all Flash banners must have a backup gif/jpg file as well. If you do not give us a backup gif/jpg, we will create one from your Flash files. We do not support Flash 10.
- We serve banners via iframes on all sites, so please note that rich media may need a local html file implementation for expanding creative.